The Lord is always near those who gather in His name.
The First Presbyterian Church of Giddings, Texas was organized on April 28, 1876 with thirteen charter members under the direction of B.H. Behers, D.D. One of the charter members, Frank Morris, was responsible for constructing the present sanctuary in 1886. The Sanctuary has been in continuous use since that time, making it the oldest church building in continuous use in Giddings. We are affiliated with the Presbyterian Church (USA) and are one of 161 church in the Mission Presbytery of South and Central Texas.
Rev. Christian Harrison, Pastor
Worhsip Service: 9:30 am Sunday School: 10:45 am
First Presbyterian Church 192 South Grimes Street PO Box 807 Giddings, Texas 78942